11/24/22

Where To Learn Python Programming For Free


Hi, guys. Welcome back to answering random questions on the Internet relating to Python programming. And yes, I know I have given this series more to name, but you know, we all know what we're doing here. 
So today we have "where to learn python programming for free" , so you can learn Python programming for free everywhere. It just depends on what level of programming you are at first and you know what you want to use. 
For example, if you prefer using blogs I'd advise programiz.
If you are on YouTube there is freecodecamp there is coding with mosh and there is me
So yeah, you can also go on TikTok or do programming on TikTok, it's usually snippets. It's not going to be detailed. 
You can go for courses like CS50, it's free. That's Harvard Computer Science, about introduction to programming using Python? It's free. The lecturer, I think. What's his name again? David. And he's a very good dude. He explains things very well. He was doing it was his course. I used to learn C or C++, I can't remember.

Blog Archive